Intra Oral Camera
It may be difficult for some patients to fully understand the condition of their teeth in the same way their dentist does. However using an intraoral camera, a state of the art dental technical device that helps the dentist explain and patients understand the condition of their mouth. This means you can see what is going on for yourself and will help aid you and your dentist to make informed decisions about the next steps to take. We cannot imagine a life without them now!
What are intra oral Cameras?
- They are a small digital camera that looks like a pen and can be easily manoeuvred around the mouth.
- The camera connects to your dentist’s computer and a large TV screen that you can watch as the dentist investigates your mouth
- It helps patients to better understand the condition of their teeth.
- The camera contains a bright LED light which helps diagnose cavities or fractures which are usually difficult to see with the naked eye.
- It helps your dentist create a more accurate and better treatment plan.
- You can compare before and after shots of your treatment.
TRIOS® scanning is fast and easy, ensuring optimal comfort for patients and reduced chair time for services like crown and bridge work.
Digital Dental X-rays
Digital Dental X-rays make it possible to provide a proactive and preventative approach to dentistry and can help identify many issues before they become problematic.